material (3) Utoeya camp

.
.
John : Take a look.  https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/08/httpsjohnkamchihau_0866991381.html?m=1. Except Military intention,  Mass surveillance also lead to Mass killing. 
Me: Why?
John: Mass surveillance is serious not funny.
Me: Therefore,  2011, Kelvin said, "America gonna mass surveillance. ". It's dangerous. 
John: Yes,
__
.
While (the telecom is running)
{
if (dial = John);
{
bind (physical address, the person being called);
.
bind (physical address, Kevin); <----- Kelvin hack the telecom and add an extra code here. .
}
else
{
bind (physical address, the person being called);
}
}
.
John: Have a look, https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/10/httpswodewangzhishime_97.html?m=1 . Mr. Kwok is a spy of this spy company too. 
Me: Ok.
John: It happen in 2008. 
_____________
.
Kelvin : John is an example. All his phone-call is surveillanced by me.  It's educational. See. I click a button.  An audio's record is playing on "my" notebook.  It's a phone call from John to his elder brother 3 days ago.
.
Mr. Kwok : All the phone-call of John are being taken record.
.
Kevin : Yes,. Tomorrow,  you soliloquize in a manner of fun in front of John, "It's the fault of the VOIP software.  You get hacked".
.
Mr. Kwok : I can do that. Yet, Why does only John's phone-call get surveillanced ?
.
Kelvin: It's for fun. It's not a mass surveillance.
.
Mr. Kwok: Yet, You can go to surveillance the society.
.
Kelvin: If I surveillance the society,  tomorrow,  at least 85 people of Hong Kong will get killed.  Don't mass surveillance.  We only surveillance John.
.
______
.
Me: Did Miuson on behalf of Kelvin and Mr. Kwok kill people in Hong Kong?
John: No, 
Me: Why not?
John: You ask him yourself.
.
__
.
Me: I Don't encourage anyone to kill people.  In the case of Anderson,  85 Norway's kids got killed.
.
Miuson: So?
.
Me: So, Why isn't any people of Hong Kong getting killed in the case of John ?
.
Miuson: Haven't you heard Kelvin saying, "It's for fun.  It's not a mass surveillance.  It's not serious. " ? If it's not serious,  I need not on behalf of my students kill people. 
.
____
.
John: Because Miuson didn't on behalf of Kelvin and Mr. Kwok kill the people of Hong Kong.  In the long run,  it's disastrous. 
.
Me: Why?
.
John: Miuson think wisely, " I use John as an example. I hack him. I teach my students. Nobody die. ".
.
Me: God.
.
John: And then,  Kelvin keep hacking me. Non stop. 
.
Me (stunned): Non stop?
.
John: Yes, and then,  Kelvin keep saying to his students surrounding,  "Hey. Guys.  It's educational.  You guys come close and observe John Closely.  You guys soliloquize,  'A terrific example.  Thanks.  Professor. ' .".
.
Me: Ok.



Comments