Material (12) Beslan school killings

.
.
John : Take a look. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/httpschihaukam_0636594526.html?m=1 . The matter isn't over yet. Mr. Yuen is the colleagues of Ah Kei and Mr. Wong. 
.
Mr. Yuen: We hack John.  It isn't Good.
Kelvin: Who say that ? Hacking John is America's policy. 
Mr. Yuen: It is America's policy?
Kelvin : Yes,
Mr. Yuen : Then, what's your role ?
Kelvin: I'm an Ambassador of US.
.
Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Yuen. America doesn't have a policy of hacking "John. ".
Miuson : They are naive students. 
Bradley: You like naive students.  It's your own business.  I'm sick of them. Kill them. 
.
____
.
Miuson : Bradley said, "Kill Kelvin and Mr. Yuen. ".
Kelvin : I'm America's Ambassador.  I don't kill people. 
Miuson : Calm down.  Man. 
Kelvin : If you are me, you couldn't calm down. 
.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 
.
Miuson : Take a look. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2022/01/httpswodewangzhishime.html?m=1 . I killed 350 students in Beslan.  Why ?I warned Bradley, "Don't touch my students,  e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Yuen.  They are under my shelter. ".

Comments