Material (12) Beslan school killings
.
.
John : Take a look. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/httpschihaukam_0636594526.html?m=1 . The matter isn't over yet. Mr. Yuen is the colleagues of Ah Kei and Mr. Wong.
.
Kelvin: See. I click a button. The build-in microphone of the cellular phone of John is remotely opened by me.
.
Mr. Yuen: Your hacking techniques is so high.
.
Kelvin: You are a Chinese. I'm an American. Why do I get close to you and teach you?
.
Mr. Yuen: Why?
.
Kelvin: Cause, I'm an America's Ambassador. You repeat my words.
.
Mr. Yuen: How do I repeat your words ?
.
Kelvin : Tomorrow, you walk pass John. You soliloquize, "An America's Ambassador. ".
.
Mr. Yuen: John will ask me who is America's Ambassador ? What should I say?
.
Kelvin: You say, "I didn't say America's Ambassador. I said, A pice of America's pizza. ".
.
___
.
Me: He said to you, "An America's pizza"?
.
John:Yes, Mr. Yuen didn't genuinely report the news. He only repeat Kelvin's words.
.
Me: A genuine news report should be, "me (Mr. Yuen) is Kelvin's student. I learn how to hack a cellular phone. ".
.
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Yuen.
Miuson : Mr. Yuen only repeat Kelvin's words.
.
Bradley: Kill them.
.
____
.
Miuson : Bradley said, "Kill Kelvin and Mr. Yuen. ".
Kelvin : I'm America's Ambassador. I don't kill people.
Miuson : Calm down. Man.
Kelvin : If you are me, you couldn't calm down.
.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say,
.
Miuson : Take a look. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2022/01/httpswodewangzhishime.html?m=1 . I killed 350 students in Beslan. Why ?I warned Bradley, "Don't touch my students, e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Yuen. They are under my shelter. ".
Comments
Post a Comment