Material (10) Aden Gulf disaster

.

Ref:  https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2024/09/httpschihaukam_10.html?m=1

.

John :Miuson is the person in this link. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2025/10/john-take-look.html?m=1. It happen in 2008.

_______

Kelvin: John is an example. He's surveillanced by me.  I remotely open the build-in microphone of John's cellular Phone (In term of technology's level,  it's same as hacking an airplane,  e.g., 911. ).  Guess what I heard ? I heard that John borrowed money from his brother.  So, you make fun of John. 

Miss Wong (a student from Hong Kong): How do I make fun of John? 

Kelvin : When you see John, you soliloquize in front  of him, "Oh! You're so poor. You borrow money from your brother".

_____

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Miss Wong.  <--- In fact,  hacking a cellular phone is much more high-tech than hacking the bourse and the system of exchange rate.

Kelvin : Please.  It's only for fun. 

Bradley : Kill her.

.

Miuson : You told Bradley that it is only for fun. 

Kelvin : That's the only way I save her. 

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 

Miuson : I killed 200 people in Aden Gulf.  Why ? I warned Bradley, " Don't touch Kelvin's students,  e.g., Miss Wong.  They are under my shelter. ".


Comments