Material (8) m (127 people died) Virginia Campus Killings
.
.
John: Most of the massacre is due to military intention (60%), mass surveillance (10%) and profit making (30%). However, in case of US, the factor of military intention disappear. And then, the factor of mass surveillance rise from 10% to 70%.
Me: Ok.
John : Central intelligence agency (CIA) is in Virginia . I assume that. David is the CIA's personnels. David is Miuson's students. Take a look. June 23 2006 – In Miami, the Federal Bureau of Investigation arrests 7 men, accusing them of planning to bomb the Sears Tower and other attacks in Miami. Those news are "fake".
Me: Ok.
_____
.
David: After reading those news, the public realize that the threat of crime is increasing.
Miuson: You done a great job.
David: A praise isn't enough.
Miuson : What do you need ?
David: I need a Mass surveillance.
____
.
Bradley: Kill those Virginia students, e.g., David.
Miuson : He wanna learn. He's a curious student.
Bradley: You love curious students. It's your own business. I hate them. Kill them.
Miuson : Any alternative ?
Bradley : Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people.
______
.
John : Guess what happen ? Take a look.
.
1) January, 2, 2006 - 11 people got killed in an explosion of Coal mine in W. Virginia.
.
2) January, 30, 2007 - 4 people got killed in an explosion of Gas Station in W. Virginia.
.
3) April, 16, 2007 - 32 students got killed in Virginia University
.
6) August, 5, 2010 - 20 people got killed in an explosion of Coal mine in W. Virginia.
.
John : Totally, 66 people got killed. Among them, 32 are the students from the Virginia University.
__
John: Why did you kill those students of Virginia University?
Miuson: Bradley said, "Kill the students from Virginia. ".
John: Students from Virginia mean David.
Miuson : Oh! I'm Sorry. I misunderstand that.
John : No,. You didn't misunderstand. You just pretend to misunderstand. You mean to let your students, e.g., David, live. And, meanwhile, you mean to let "non-Miuson" students, e.g., the students of Virginia University, die.
Miuson: No,. I didn't mean so.
John: Yes,. You mean so.
Comments
Post a Comment