Material (10) Aden Gulf disaster

.
.
John : It happen in 2008.
___
Kelvin: John is an example. "His" cellular phone is surveillanced by me. It's educational.
.
Kelvin put his notebook on the desk top. He play an audio.
.
Kelvin: Listen to this audio. I remotely open the build-in microphone of John's cellular phone. I kept the audio record. This is the conversation between John and his elder brother. Do you hear that John borrowed money from his brother. So, you make fun of John.
Miss Wong (a student from Hong Kong): How do I make fun of John?
Kelvin : When you see John, you soliloquize in front of him, "Oh! You're so poor. You borrow money from your brother".
_____

Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Miss Wong. 
Kelvin : Please. It's only for fun.
Bradley : Kill her.
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that it is only for fun.
Kelvin : That's the only way I save her.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say,
Miuson : Take a look. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2025/10/john-take-look.html?m=1.I killed 200 people in Aden Gulf. Why ? I warned Bradley, " Don't touch Kelvin's students, e.g., Miss Wong. They are under my shelter. ".

Comments