Material (23) Arabia Spring (Syria)
.
.
John : Miuson is the person in this link. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2024/04/blog-post_25.html?m=1. Mr. Yu is the person in this link. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2024/01/have-look_22.html?m=1 .
Me: Ok.
John: The process is that Kelvin is Miuson's students. Mr. Yu is Kelvin's students.
Me: Ok.
John : At that time, my father suspected that Mr. Yu is a spy. It's normal.
Me: Ok.
John : Therefore, my "father" seriously Question Mr. Yu, "Are you a spy ?".
Me: What did Mr. Yu reply?
John: Mr. Yu reply, "No, I'm not a spy.".
Me: And then?
John : And then, my father kept questioning, "Are you a spy?". Mr. Yu kept replying, "No, I'm not a spy.".
Me: It make your father very unfortunate, lonely and helpless.
John : Yes.
.
_______
.
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Mr. Yu.
Kelvin: Come on. Mr. Yu is a naive student.
Bradley : You love naive student. It's your own business. I'm sick of them. Kill them.
.
___
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that Mr. Yu is a naive student.
.
Kelvin : That's the only way I save him.
.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say,
.
Miuson : I killed 800 in Syria. Why ? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students, e.g. , Mr. Yu. They are under my shelter. ".
Comments
Post a Comment