Material (29) m Qahtaniyah bombing
.
.
John : Take a look. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Du%27a_Khalil_Aswad . This news is very misleading. I assume that. Zehab belong to Yazidi's militias. He is Miuson's students.
___
.
Miuson : Look at this camera. It hack the satellite of America. Through it, don't you see the whole Yazidi's region?
Zehab: Yes,
Miuson : To protect the Yazidis, this camera is useful.
Zehab: Thanks . Sir.
Miuson: Iraqi no longer dare bully Yazidis.
___
.
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Zehab. He had military intention and he carry out mass surveillance.
Miuson : Mass surveillance. Yes. Yet, military intention. No,.
Bradley : He claims himself "Yazidi militias". Doesn't he have military intention ? Yes, he did. Kill him.
Miuson : Any alternative ?
Bradley : Alternative ? Yes,. You ask Zehab to kill people. Stop hacking the satellite anymore.
____
John : Take a look. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qahtaniyah_bombings . Miuson "killed" 800 "Yazidis" in Qahtaniyah.
___
.
John : Why did you kill those "Yazidi" people ?
Miuson : Bradley said, "Tell Yazidi students to kill people. Stop hacking the satellite anymore. ".
John : Students mean Zehab not you.
Miuson : I represent them to kill people.
John : If you represent them to kill people, you exempt them from killing people. You protect them.
Miuson : I exempt them from killing people. I protect them. So what ?
John : If you represent them to kill people, you gotta let them know.
Miuson : They are so naive that I'm not interested in letting them know.
.
Comments
Post a Comment