Material (50) m Ukraine aircrash

https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2024/01/john-actually-hackers-attack-which.html

.

Ref: https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2024/01/john-actually-hackers-attack-which.html 

.

.
John: Take a look. https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/httpschihaukam.html?m=1.This article explains to you guys why nobody die in Hong Kong, but, 1950 civilians die in Senegal. Today, I give you give you guys an example.
Me: Ok.
John: Zelensky is a "President" not a "military commander. ".
Me: Ok.
.
____
.

Kelvin: I hack the satellite.  I direct the signal to your Iphone. 

Zelensky (The president of Ukraine): What's it for?

Kelvin: You can use your Iphone to observe the battle field. 

Zelensky: I need not.  I'm a president not a military commander. 

Kelvin: You need it. Tomorrow,  you dress in military uniform.  You hold an Iphone and show up in the media and selfie and soliloquize in a funny manner, "What a terrific tool of battle field observation. ".

___

.

Bradley: Kill those students, e.g., Zelensky and Kelvin.  Else,  I kill them.

Miuson: Zelensky said in a manner of fun, "Whst a terrific tool of battle field observation. ". If it's funny,  it's not military. 

Bradley: Why did he dress in military uniform?

Miuson: He dress in military uniform.  Yet, he's only a president. He's not a military commander.

Bradley: I don't care.  Kill them.  Else, they get killed by me. 

_

.

John : Lastly,  take a look.  https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-51032823 . Miuson "can't but" on behalf of "Kelvin and Zelensky" killed 180 people.  Why? Although it's funny, he dress in military uniform.  That means,  there's a military intention.

Me: God. 

____


Comments