Material (33) m Danwon high School killing

.
.
Me: So, what's going on?
John: I assume that.  Mr. Kim is a Korean.  Mr. Kim is Kelvin's student. 
Me: Ok.
John: Take a look. 
___
.
Kelvin: This hacker's package is so powerful. It hack the telecom. 
Mr. Kim: Can you show it to me?
Kelvin : Why not ? First, Mr. Koon is an example.  He's surveillanced by me. Look. I click a button. The physical address of Mr. Koon's SIM Card is stored in my hacker's map. 
Mr. Kim: Stored?
Kelvin: Yes,. If I want to find the whereabouts of Mr. Koon of a particular time,  I click  a button of my hacker's map.  And then,  I can see the whereabout of Mr. Koon of that particular time. 
Mr. Kim : Oh! It's amazing. 
Kelvin : Isn't it educational ?
Mr. Kim : Yes, 
____
.
John: In this case,  Bradley would say to Miuson, "Ask Kelvin and Mr. Kim to kill people.  Else, they will get killed by me.".
Me: Yes, 
.
John: As a result, take a look.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_MV_Sewol . //. Miuson on behalf of Kelvin and Mr. Kim, killed 250 Korea's students. 
____
.
Me: Ok. Take a look. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2023/11/blog-post.html?m=1 . Kelvin and Mr. Chong are Miuson's students.  I wonder why Miuson didn't on behalf of Kelvin and Mr. Chong kill people.
John: You ask him yourself. 
____
.
Me : I hope you understand. 
.
Miuson: Understand what?
.
Me: Understand that I never encourage any killing. Yet, I'm curious.  In John's case, you didn't on behalf of Kelvin and Mr. Chong kill anybody.  Why?
.
Miuson : It's none of your business. 
.
Me: It isn't good.
.
Miuson : You know what? John deserve to get "hacked".

Comments