Material (33) m Danwon high School killing

.
.
John : Take a look at it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Korean_illegal_surveillance_incident .  I assume that.  Mr. Kim is a Korean.  Mr. Kim is Kelvin's student. 
___
.
Kelvin: This hacker's package is so powerful. It hack the telecom. 
Mr. Kim: Can you show it to me?
Kelvin : Why not ? First, Mr. Koon is an example.  He's surveillanced by me. Look. I click a button. The physical address of Mr. Koon's SIM Card is stored in my hacker's map. 
Mr. Kim: Stored?
Kelvin: Yes,. If I want to find the whereabouts of Mr. Koon of a particular time,  I click  a button of my hacker's map.  And then,  I can see the whereabout of Mr. Koon of that particular time. 
Mr. Kim : Oh! It's amazing. 
Kelvin : Isn't it educational ?
Mr. Kim : Yes, 
____
.
John: In this case,  Bradley would say to Miuson, "Ask Kelvin and Mr. Kim to kill people.  Else, they will get killed by me.".
Me: Yes, 
John: As a result, take a look.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_MV_Sewol . //. Miuson on behalf of Kelvin and Mr. Kim, killed 250 Korea's students. 
Me: Ok. 
.
___
.
John: Take a look. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2023/11/blog-post.html?m=1 . Kelvin and Mr. Chong surveillance me. Yet, Miuson didn't on behalf of them kill people in Hong Kong.  Why?
Me: I Don't know. 
John: You go to ask him yourself .
____
.

Me: I Don't encourage anyone to kill people.  Yet, in John's case,  you didn't on behalf of Kelvin and Mr. Chong kill people in Hong Kong. 

Miuson : John deserve. 

Me: Deserve ?

Miuson: Yes,

Me: So, John deserves being hacked.  Mr. Koon doesn't deserve being hacked. 

Miuson: Yes,

Me:  You shouldn't think in this way. 

___

John: I don't encourage anyone to kill people. Yet,  in my case, Miuson didn't on behalf of "any learner" kill people in Hong Kong. It's disastrous in the long run. 

Me: Why? 

John: Kelvin would  think wisely , "Oh! After I hack John,  nobody die. Terrific. ".. 

Me: Terrific ?

John: Yes, and then, Kelvin keep hacking me. Non stop. 

Me (stunned): Non stop?

John: Yes, and then,  Kelvin keep saying to his students surrounding,  "Hey. Guys. John is an example.  He's surveillanced by me. It's educational.  You guys come close and observe John Closely.  You guys soliloquize,  'A terrific example.  Thanks.  Professor. ' .".

Me: Thanks. Professor ?

John: Yes, .


Comments