material (37) m Thai campus killings

.
.
.
John : Take a look.  on 10 January 2022 – Park rangers at Thong Pha Phum National Park in Kanchanaburi discovered 2 Tiger carcasses at a campsite in the park.
Me: Ok.
John:  I only assume.  There's a Thai spy called Chabachat.  
Me: Ok.
.
Miuson : Look at this camera.  It hack the satellite of America. 
.
Chabachat: It's amazing. 
.
Miuson : Do you see that there're 2 Tigers wandering ?
.
Chabachat : Yes,
.
Miuson : These food contain poison (COVID).  You bring them and go to the spot. You feed the Tigers with these poisoned food.
.
Chabachat : I've got it.
. 
_____
.
Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Chabachat. 
Miuson : They are naive students. 
Bradley : You love naive students.  It's your own business.  I'm sick of them. 
.
John: Guess what happen ? Have a look.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_Nong_Bua_Lamphu_massacre . //. 37 Kindergarteners of Thailand died. 
.
_____
.
John : Why did you kill the Kindergarteners ?
Miuson : Bradley said, "Kill the naive people. ".
.
John : Naive students mean Chabachat. 
.
Miuson : Oh! I misunderstood. 
.
John : No,. You didn't misunderstand.  You pretend to misunderstand.  You mean to let your own students,  e.g., Chabachat,  live.  And, meanwhile,  you mean to let those non-Miuson students,  e.g., the Kindergarteners of Thailand,  die. 
Miuson : No,. I didn't mean that. 
John : Yes,. You mean that. 

Comments