material (37)

.
.
.
John : Take a look. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/08/httpswodewangzhishime_21.html?m=1 . Miuson said to Kelvin, "You have the ability to infringe the privacy of John.  You Don't have the ability to attack John. So, I help you to attack John. ". Is it complete reason why Miuson let the cables nearby by my house be on fire ?
Me: It's the 1st reason.
John: What's the 2nd reason?
Me: Read the following. 
.
___
.
Bradley: Kelvin "hacked" John because of his intention of learning the hacking techniques not because of his intention to assassinate John. 
Miuson: Kelvin "hacked" John because of his intention to assassinate John. 
Bradley: No, he doesn't have such an intention. 
Miuson: Yes, he has such an intention. 
.
_____
.
Me: Why did you hack the power plant of Hong Kong and let tge cables nearby John's house be on fire ?
Miuson: I explain to Bradley that Kelvin "hacked" John because of his intention to assassinate John. 
.
___
.
John: Kelvin didn't have the intention of assassinating me. In this case,  Miuson should murder Kelvin. 
Me: Yet, Miuson didn't murder him. Why?
John: I don't know. 

Comments