Material (47) Gothenburg disco
.
.
John: Have a look. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2022/02/httpswodewangzhishime_12.html?m=1 . 3 month later, Mr. Leung told Kelvin, "I drop-out of the course. ".
.
________________
.
Kelvin : Mr. Leung drop-out of the course after 3 month.
.
Miss Chong ( another staff of the land department): Can I join the course midway ?
.
Kelvin : For sure. Tomorrow, you repeat my words.
.
Miss Chong: How do I repeat your words?
.
Kelvin : You tell John's elder brother ,"Mr. Leung has gone to other departments. Now, I replaced his position. ".
.
Miss Chong : Deal.
________________
.
John: Repeating Kelvin's words is illegal. You gotta genuinely report the news.
Me: A genuine news report should be, "Mr. Leung no more learn how to hack the satellite. I midway join in. Now, I learn how to hack the satellite. ".
.
_______
Bradley: Kill those students, e.g., Miss Chong.
Kelvin : I asked Miss Chong to announce that Mr. Leung drop-out of the course. I didn't let Miss Chong join the course midway.
Bradley : Yes,. You did.
Kelvin (argue) : No,. I didn't.
Bradley : No more argue. Kill her now.
.
___
.
Miuson : You said to Bradley that you didn't let Miss Chong join the course midway ?
Kelvin : Yes,. That's the way I save Miss Chong.
Miuson is so angry and he pat on the desk top harshly and the coffee on the desk top spill,
.
Miuson : Take a look. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/httpschihaukam_01694105230.html?m=1 . I kill 70 students of Gothenburg disco. Why? I warned Bradley, " Don't try to touch Kelvin's students, e.g., Miss Chong. They are under my shelter. ".
Kelvin : What do you mean ?
Miuson : You don't need to argue with Bradley.
Comments
Post a Comment