Material (49) Mecca killing

.
.
John: Ok. Mr. Siu is the person in this link.  https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/11/httpswodewangzhishime.html?m=1 . 
.
Kelvin (2010): I click a button.  The video in the server of Youtube will disappear. 
Mr. Siu: It is wonderful. 
Kelvin: I click another button.  The video in the server of Youtube will appear again. 
Mr. Siu: It's fantastic. 
Kelvin : So, tomorrow,  you repeat my words. You show up in the media and laugh loudily and soliloquize Arrogantly,  "It's fantastic. ".
Mr. Siu: The society of Hong Kong don't know what is fantastic. 
Kelvin: However,  you clearly know that  
__________
.
John: Mr. Siu only repeat the words of Kelvin. 
Me: Mr. Siu should genuinely report the news by saying, "me (Mr. Siu) is learning how to hack the server of Youtube. ".
.
__
.
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Siu. 
Miuson : Why ?
Bradley : It's a words-repeat.  It's not a news report. 
Miuson: Please. 
Bradley: Kill them. 
__ 
. 
Miuson : Bradley said, "Kill you and Mr. Siu. ". 
Kelvin (nervous): Please. You gotta save us.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh, 
Miuson : I killed 350 people in Mecca. Why? I Warned Bradley,"Don't touch my students,  e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Siu. They are under my shelter. ".
Kelvin: However,  Bradley insist, "Kill Kelvin and Mr. Siu. ".
Miuson : Peace of mind.  Bradley dare not touch you guys.

Comments