Material (70) COVID

https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2024/03/blog-post.html

.

Ref: https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2024/03/blog-post.html.

.

Kelvin:  I reallocate the telephone number of Mrs. Ma to my SIM Card. You impersonate Mrs. Ma and give a phone-call to John. You play around with John.  You say in a loud, ironical and warnning manner " John. How're you going. ".

Miss Yu: I don't wanna do it. 

Kelvin: Do it. It's an order. 

_____________

Bradley: Kill those students,  e.g., Miss Yu. 

Kelvin : Wait a minute.  It's for fun.

Bradley : Kill her. Can't you hear what I say ?

Kelvin: Please. 

_____

.

Miuson : You told Bradley that it's only for fun. 

Kelvin: That's the only way I save her. 

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 

Miuson :  I let 7 millions people die from COVID.   Why? I warned Bradley, " Don't try to touch any Kelvin's students,  e.g., Miss Yu.  They are under my shelter. ".

Kelvin : What do you mean ?

Miuson : You need not beg Bradley not to kill her. Bradley dare not kill her. 


Comments