Material (6) Dabwali students

.
.

.
John : Miuson is the person in this link.  https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2025/10/have-look.html?m=1 . David is the person in this link.https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2023/08/look-at-this-articles-httpswww.html?m=1. David is the boss of CIA of America. 
Me: Ok.
.
___
.
John: The process is that Kelvin is Miuson's students.  And, David is Kelvin's student. 
Me: Ok.
John : It happen in the year of 2009. Kelvin , as a professor, 
.
___
.
Kelvin: My dearest students. The Chip B of John is an example. I press a button. The power plant of Hong Kong will get hacked by me. And then, the Chip B of John be burnt.  Is this lesson fruitful ?
.
David (student): Yes,.
.
Kelvin : You guys know what ? This hacker's package can be used as a tool to attack our enemies.
.
David : Wonderful.
__
.
Bradley : Kill those trainees,  e.g., Kelvin and David. 
.
Miuson: Please.  Kelvin and David are stupid students.  Let him go.
.
Bradley : Kill them.
.
Miuson: Stupid student learn nothing.  Please. 
.
Bradley : Can't you hear what I say ? Kill them.
.
Miuson: Any alternative ?
.
Bradley: Alternative ? Yes, you ask them to kill people. 
___
.
Miuson : Bradley said, "Tell Kelvin and David to kill people. ".
Kelvin : Me and David are hackers. We are not killer.  We don't kill people. 
Miuson : Calm down.
Kelvin : If you were me,  you couldn't calm down. 
.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 
.
Miuson : I killed 600 students in India. Why ?
.
Kelvin : I've no clue. 
.
Miuson : I already represented you guys to kill people.  I exempted you guys from killing people.  I protect you guys.  You guys are idiot. 

Comments