Material (43) COVID

.
.
Kelvin: This camera hack the satellite of America. Through the camera, don't you see that John is riding a bicycle at the avenue ? I guess, yes. Tomorrow, you repeat my words.
.
Kelvin: How do I repeat your words ?
.
Kelvin: You ride a bicycle at the avenue. I will ask the journalists to interview you.
.
Biden (a student) : I've got it. 
__
.
John : Biden only repeat Kelvin's words.  He didn't genuinely report the news. 
Me: A genuine news report should be,  "me (Biden) is Kelvin's student.  I learn how to hack the satellite of America. ".
.
__
.
Bradley: Kill those students,  e.g., Biden. 
Kelvin: He's a naive students. 
Bradley: Kill him.
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that Biden is a naive student. 
Kelvin : That's the only way I save him. 
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say, 
Miuson: I used the poison (COVID ) to kill 7 millions people.  Why? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students,  e.g., Biden.  They are under my shelter. ".

Comments