Material (45) Indonesia killings

https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2024/09/john-it-happen-in-year-of-2020.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2023/12/three-level-of-poison-covid.html?m=1

.

While (server of Hotmail is running)

{

if (John send)

{ 

to receiver

to Kelvin <-- Kelvin hack the server of Hotmail and add an extra code here. 

}

else

{

to receiver 

}

}

.

John: Mehdi is the person in this link, https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/05/httpschihaukam_0292332096.html?m=1.

Me: Okay.  

___

.

Kelvin click a button.  And then,  all the sent-out email of John is shown on the monitor of his notebook. 

Kelvin: See. Isn't this hacker's package powerful? Nobody's email account can defended against getting hacked.  So, tomorrow,  you repeat my words. 

Mehdi : How do I repeat your words ?

Kelvin : You say to John, "Oh! You're a pity. ". 

Mehdi: If John ask me, "In which way am I a pity?", what should I say ?

Kelvin: You say, "Your dressing is a pity.".

________

.

Me: Repeating Kelvin's words is illegal.  You gotta genuinely report the news. 

John: A genuine news report should be , "Me (Mehdi) is Kelvin's students.  I learn how to hack rhe Gmail Servers. ".

________________

.

Bradley :  Kill those students,  e.g., Mehdi .

Kelvin : He is just a kid.  He is naive. 

Bradley: Kill him still. 

Kelvin: He regreted deeply. 

Bradley : I don't care.  Kill him still. 

____

.

Miuson : You told Bradley that Mehdi is a naive guy who learn nothing from you. 

Kelvin : That's the only way I save him .

Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh, 

Miuson : Take a look.https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/04/john-take-look_01356192742.html?m=1.I kill 350 people in Indonesia.  Why? I warned Bradley, " Don't touch Kelvin's students,  e.g., Mehdi.  They are under my shelter. ".

Comments