Material (62) France aircrash
.
.
John : Mr. Leung is the person in this link. https://johnchihau.blogspot.com/2026/06/student-senegal-ship-wreck.html?m=1
__________
.
Mr. Leung (an officer of the land department of Hong Kong) : How to handle the case of John's neighbour ? Do we approve those 2 illegal buildings ?
Kelvin : It depends on my mood.
Mr. Leung: Depends on your mood?
Kelvin: Yes, you repeat my words.
Mr. Leung: How do I repeat your words
Kelvin : You say to John's neighbour, "Approving these illegal buildings or not depends on my mood.".
.
__
.
John : Repeating Kelvin's words is illegal. Mr. Leung should genuinely report the news.
Me: A genuine news report should be, "me (Mr. Leung) is Kelvin's students. I learn how to hack the satellite from Kelvin. ".
John: Exactly.
____
.
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Mr. Leung.
.
Kelvin : He only repeat my words.
.
Bradley (insist) : Kill him.
.
___
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that Mr. Leung only repeat your words.
.
Kelvin : Yes,. That's the way I save Mr. Leung.
.
Miuson look at the sky and take a sigh and say,
.
Miuson : Take a look. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2021/12/httpswodewangzhishime_15.html?m=1 .You are so idiot. I killed 250 passengers during an aircrash of France. Why? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students, e.g., Mr. Leung. They are under my shelter. ".
.
Kelvin : What do you mean ?
.
Miuson : You need not beg Bradley.
.
Comments
Post a Comment