Material (58) COVID
https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2024/10/have-look_14.html?m=1
.
Ref: https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2024/05/yes-sicilia-mafia-corrupt-government-of.html?m=1.
.
John: Eddy is the person in this link. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2024/02/httpschihaukam.html?m=1 .
___
.
Kelvin : John is an example. He's surveillanced by the satellite. It's educational.
Eddy: Yes,
Kelvin: See. I let the camera of satellite focus on John's balcony.
Eddy: Terrific.
Kelvin: You repeat my words.
Eddy: How do I repeat your words ?
Kelvin : You say to John, "When I look up to the building from the ground, I can see the balcony of the residents. ".
__
.
John: Eddy repeat Kelvin's words. He didn't genuinely report the news.
Me: A genuine news report should be, "me (Eddy) is Kelvin's students. I learn how to hack the satellite. ".
__
.
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Eddy.
Kelvin : I told Eddy that John is surveillanced by the satellite. I didn't teach Eddy how to hack the satellite.
Bradley : Did you tell Eddy that it's educational ? Did you ask Eddy to come close?
Miuson : Yes, I did.
Bradley: Good. Kill them.
__
Miuson : You told Bradley that You only told Eddy that John is an example. You didn't teach Eddy how to hack the satellite.
.
Kelvin : That's the only way I save him.
.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say,
.
Miuson : I used the poison (COVID) to kill 7 millions people. Why ? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch Kelvin's students, e.g., Eddy. They are under my shelter. ".
Comments
Post a Comment