Material (39) - Netherlands Campus

.
.
Note: In Manhattan,  there's a firm called "Kelvin's software development". His clients is worldwide,  e.g., the police force of Rotterdam. 
.
John : Take a look. https://redberrythread.org/cases/nl/murder/1999/deventer-murder-case . Those news are extremely misleading. 
Me: In fact, what's going on ?
John: I assume that.  Anton is the police of Rotterdam.  Anton is Kelvin's students.  Kelvin is Miuson's students. 
Me: Ok.
.
___
.
Kelvin : I click a button.  The telecom is hacked by us. We can eavesdrop on the conversation between Jacqueline and the culprit. 
Anton: Good. 
.
Kelvin: I click another button.  The location of the mobile phone of the culprit will be known by us. 
Anton: Good. 
.
Kelvin : See this software.  I click a button of it.  The satellite is hacked by us. Through the satellite's camera,  we see what weapons the culprit is holding. 
.
Anton: Oh! What do we call this hacking package? 
.
Kelvin : We call that Criminal Detective Software.
.
Anton: Who did develop this software ?
.
Kelvin: Of course,  it's developed by "Kelvin's software development of Manhattan.".
.
___
.
Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin and Anton. Stop hacking the telecom and the satellite. 
.
Miuson : They are naive kids.  Naive kids learn nothing from me. Let them go.
.
Bradley : You love naive kids.  It's your business.  I am sick of them. Kill them.
.
Miuson : Please. 
.
Bradley :  Kill them.  Stop hacking the satellite and the telecom anymore. 
.
___
.
John: Guess what happen ? Take a look. 
.
.
.
John:  Miuson "killed" 37 people,  mainly kids aged between 15-18.
____
.
John : Why did you kill those kids?
.
Miuson : Bradley said," Kill those naive kids. ". I dare not disobey.  I follow his instruction. 
.
John : Instructions ? Obedience ? The naive kids mean Anton and Kelvin.  
.
Miuson : Oh! I misunderstood. 
.
John : You didn't misunderstand.  You pretend to misunderstand.  You mean to let your students,  e.g., Kelvin and Anton, live.  And,  meanwhile,  You mean to let those non-Miuson students,  e.g., the kids of Netherland,  die. 
.
Miuson :I didn't mean that. 
John : Yes,. You mean that. 

Comments