Material (44) m Switzerland and Pakistan
.
.
John: Most of the killings are due military intention (60%), mass surveillance (10%) and profit making.
Me: Ok.
John: If it's for fun, it has no military intention. It's not serious.
Me: If it's not serious, no massacre is needed.
.
John: Excellent. Take a look. https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2026/01/blog-post.html?m=1 . Kelvin teach the Pakistan "soldiers" how to hack the system of the airport and how to use the improvised explosive devices.
Me: So?
John : So, the students of Switzerland are jealousy. Have a look. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_Swiss_tourists_in_Balochistan . The process is that Kelvin is Miuson's students. Muzinli is Kelvin's students. Muzinli is from Switzerland.
Me: What's the job of Muzinli ?
John: A soldier.
___
.
Muzinli pat on the desk top and say,
.
Muzinli (a Swiss soldier): You only teach the Pakistan soldiers. You are bias.
Kelvin: I teach you also.
Muzinli: Then, you teach me right now.
Kelvin : Do one thing for me. You pretend to be kidnapped by Taliban. And then, I publish a fake news, "A Swiss man called Muzinli is kidnapped in Pakistan. Glad that the satellite witness the crime. The culprit been arrested. He's called Hanson. Shouldn't the whole world be grateful for the satellite?".
Muzinli : Piss off. It's a waste of time.
Kelvin : Do that first.
____
.
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Kelvin and Muzinli.
Miuson : They are kids. It's for fun. It has no military intention. It's trivial.
Bradley : Muzinli is a soldier. How would he look for fun. It's serious. Kill them.
.
John: Take a look.,
.
1) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sierre_coach_crash . A Swiss School bus crash. 28 kids died.
.
2) https://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-05-25/17-dead-after-school-bus-explodes/4713150 .A Pakistan School bus explode. 17 kids died.
.
John : Totally, 45 kids , aged between 8-14, got killed.
___
.
John: Why do you kill those kids? They're only aged between 8-14. You should kill the adults, e.g., the soldiers.
.
Miuson: If I killed the soldiers, that mean, it's a serious and it has military intention. I killed the kids. I respond to Bradley, "Kelvin and Muzinli look for fun. They don't have military intention. It's not serious. ".
.
John: Then, if the matter isn't serious, you need not kill people.
.
Miuson : I know that. Yet, Bradley force me to kill people. So, I can't but kill the kids.
.
John: So, killing the kids is benevolent not Malicious.
.
Miuson : Yes,
Comments
Post a Comment