Material (53) Multi-Students induced
.
.
John: Miss Wong is the person in this link.https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2023/08/me-considering-it.html?m=1 . Mr. Wong is her husband. Of course, Mr. Wong is Kelvin's students too.
Me: Ok.
______________
.
Kelvin: The system of Bank A and Bank B are hacked by me. Therefore, I press a button. An amount of money is transferred from an account of Bank A to an account of Bank B. The process seems like "Accounting". To credit Bank A's account. To debit bank B's account. Tomorrow, you repeat my words.
Mr. Wong: How do I repeat your words?
Kelvin: You say to John's elder brother, "I'm a freelance accountant. My client pay me fee. ".
___
John: My elder brother is a 3rd party. He is not Kelvin's student. Mr. Wong didn't report a news. Mr. Wong only repeat the words of Kelvin. It only let my elder brother be perplexed.
Me: A news report should br, "Me (Mr. Wong) is learning how to hack the banking system from Kelvin. ".
__
_______
.
Bradley: Kill those students, e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Wong.
.
Miuson: Kelvin only teach Mr. Wong the accounting knowledge, but, Nothing else.
.
Bradley : Kill them.
.
Miuson: Any alternative ?
.
Bradley: Alternative? Yes, . You ask Kelvin and Mr. Wong to kill people.
.
____
.
Miuson : Bradley said, " Tell Kelvin and Mr. Wong to kill people. ".
Kelvin (nervous ) : I'm hacker. I'm not killer. I don't kill people.
Miuson : Calm down.
Kelvin (nervous): If you were me, you wouldn't calm down.
Miuson : I killed 3,000 people of New York. Why ?
Kelvin : I don't know.
Miuson : I have already represented you guys to kill people. I exempt you guys from killing people.
Comments
Post a Comment