Material (63) Hacker's package

https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2024/02/17-of-bible-said-as-yandelists-you-must.html

.

Ref:  https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2024/09/john-before-we-start-this-article-you.html?m=1

.

John: Kelvin excuse, "I didn't teach my Students how to hack the satellite.  I let my Students use a hacker's package. ". 

Me: Ok.

John: Yet, from my point of view,  it is equal to teaching his Students how to hack the satellite.

Me: Agree. Yet, What's a hacker's package ?

John: In my blog, you always see the term -  hacker's package. In fact, it can hardly be translated into French, Spanish, Portuguese and Deutsch. Why? Cause, It is a bit abstract. 

Me: How abstract is it?

John: Before I tell you, read it first. 

___

Kelvin (April, 2020): John is walking to the pier from home. You go to the mid-point now.  You intercept John. You make fun of John. 

Eddy (a spy from Hong Kong): How do I make fun of John ?

Kelvin: You soliloquize in front of John in a funny manner, " Hey! Guy. I accidentally meet you  here.". 

__

.

Me: Here come a question. 

John: What question ?

Me: 

1) Such kind of surveillance is "live".

2) In another words,  Kelvin is 24 hours looking at his monitor. 

3) Kelvin is in New York. You are in Hong Kong. You guys have 12 hours time-zone difference.

4) Day time of Hong Kong is the night time of New York.

5) At that time (14:00 Hk time),  you're walking from home to the pier. Yet,  at the same time (02:00 NY time), Kelvin should be on his bed sleeping. 

5) How can Kelvin "live" and "on-the-site" monitor you?

.

John: The answer is pretty simple.  Kelvin might have a deputy. This deputy is in Perth (14:00),  Hong Kong (14:00) or Beijing (14:00).  

Me: This deputy is at the "nearby" time zone of you.

John: Yes, and, this deputy is fluent Chinese speaker.

Me: Your assumption has 90% accuracy. 

John: You gotta have a machine which can create a particular Signal to penerate a Satellite's server.  

Me: Kelvin's deputy doesn't have such a machine. 

John: Even the army of America don't have such a machine,  not to mention Kelvin's deputy. Right?

Me: Yes, Kelvin may have already hacked the satellite's server and then Kelvin direct the satellite's signal to the computer of his deputy. 

John: It's not 100% correct.  

Me: Why? 

John: Cause,  a satellite is similar to a camera.  There must be a function. I set it to 10. The distance between the camera and John is 100 meter. I set it to 100. The distance between the camera and John is 1,000 meter. I click a button.  The color is analyzed. 

Me:  I can't simply direct the satellite's signal to your computer.  

John (Shaking head): No, you can't. The process is much more complicating. It look like. Me (Kelvin ) is in New York.  I give my deputy in Perth,  Hong Kong and Beijing,  a software.  This software receiving "Signal" or not depends on Kelvin's mood.

Me: In reality,  we can never properly translate hacker's package into French,  Spanish, Portuguese and Deutsch. This package has time limit.  For example,  from 2 days long to 2 years long.

John: This package contains 70% of the principle of hacking an airplane,  e.g., 911. For more details,  you better ask Miuson and his students. 

Me: If you're not Miuson's students,  if you are the 3rd parties, if You are able to properly translate "hacker's package" into French, Spanish,  Deutsch and Portuguese, I guarantee,  you gonna win a literature prize of "Nobel". 

Comments