Material (63) COVID
https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2024/02/17-of-bible-said-as-yandelists-you-must.html
.
Ref: https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2024/09/john-before-we-start-this-article-you.html?m=1
.
Note: I didn't teach him how to hack the satellite. Yet, I let him use a hacker's package. It's same as that I teach him how to hack the satellite.
.
Me: Agree. Yet, What's a hacker's package ?
John: In my blog, you always see the term, hacker's package.
Me: Yes,
John: Maybe, this term can't be properly translated into French, Spanish or German.
Me: Why?
John: It is a bit abstract.
Me: How abstract is it?
John: Before I tell you, read it first.
___
Kelvin (April, 2020): John is walking to the pier from home. You go to the mid-point now. You intercept John. You make fun of John.
Eddy (a spy from Hong Kong): How do I make fun of John ?
Kelvin: You soliloquize in front of John in a funny manner, " Hey! Guy. I accidentally meet you here.".
__
.
Me: Here come a question.
1) Such kind of surveillance is "live".
2) In another words, Kelvin is 24 hours looking at his monitor.
3) Kelvin is in New York. You are in Hong Kong. You guys have 16 hours time-zone difference.
4) Day time of Hong Kong is the night time of New York.
5) At that time, you're walking from home to the pier. Yet, Kelvin should be on his bed sleeping.
5) How can Kelvin "live" and "on-the-site" monitor you?
.
John: The answer is pretty simple. Kelvin might have a deputy. This deputy is in Sydney, Hong Kong, Beijing or Tokyo. And, this deputy is fluent Chinese speaker.
Me: Your assumption has 90% accuracy.
John: You gotta have a machine which can create a particular Signal to penerate a Satellite's server.
Me: Kelvin's deputy doesn't have such a machine.
John: Even the America's army don't have such a machine, not to mention Kelvin's deputy.
Me: Kelvin may already hack the satellite server and then Kelvin direct the satellite signal to the computer of his deputy.
John: It's not 100% correct.
Me: Why?
John: Cause, the satellite is similar to a camera. There must be a function. I set it to 100. The distance between the camera and John is 100 miles. I set it to 1,000. The distance between the camera and John is 1,000 miles.
Me: I can't simply direct the satellite signal to your computer.
John (Shaking head): No, you can't. The process is much more complicating.
Me: You don't know how to interpret the term - Hacker's package.
John: No, I don't know. I try my best to translate "hacker's package" into French. Yet, I find it wrong.
Me: We can never "Properly" interpret it.
John: No, we can't. Why? We are not Miuson's student. We're only the 3rd party. How can we properly interpret the term - Hacker's package ?
Me: We don't know the ambiguousbess between Miuson and his dearest students. How can we properly interpret the term - Hacker's package ?
John: Eventually, how can I correctly "Hacker's package" into French, Spanish, Deutsch and Portuguese.
Me: I'm so sorry. If you wanna know what hacker's package is, you're better ask Miuson and his students.
Comments
Post a Comment