Material (13) - COVID
.
.
.
John: The process is that Kelvin is Miuson's students and Mr. Li, an officier of the housing department of Hong Kong, is Kelvin's students. In 2021, Kelvin taught Mr. Li how to "hack" the COVID’s testing center.
______________
.
Kelvin: See. It's the way I hack the database of COVID'S testing center. Tomorrow., you repeat my words.
Mr. Li: How do I repeat your words.
Mr. Kelvin : You together with 1 security man visit the home of John and say, "It's a random checking during the period of COVID. ".
.
__
.
Me: Mr. Li should genuinely report a news by saying, "me (Mr. Li) learn how to hack the database of the COVID'S testing center. ".
John: He shouldn't repeat Kelvin's words.
___
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Kelvin and Mr. Li. Stop hacking the COVID’S testing center.
.
Miuson : It's trivial. Don't be nervous.
.
Bradley : You find that trivial. I find that big deal.
.
Miuson : They are naive people.
.
Bradley : You like naive people. It's your own business. I hate them.
.
Miuson : Any alternative?
.
Bradley : Tell them to kill people. Stop hacking the COVID’S testing center.
__
.
Miuson : Bradley said, "Tell Kelvin and Mr. Li to kill people. ".
.
Kelvin : We're hackers. We're not killers. We don't kill people.
.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say,
.
Kelvin : I use the poison (COVID ) to kill 7 millions people . Why? I warned Bradley, "Don't touch my students, e.g , Mr. Li. They are under my shelter. ".
Comments
Post a Comment