Material (30) m People trafficking

https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2024/04/kelvin-americas-hackers-you-put-poison.html

.

Ref:  https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2023/10/i-remember-theres-prosecutor-in-new.html

.

John : Before we start,  you might read it first. https://john-kam.blogspot.com/2026/09/httpsjohnkamchihau_01482493830.html?m=1  . 

Me: Ok.

John: Why did you teach David how to hack the satellite ?

Kelvin: Hey!  Guy.  It is Anti people smuggling, anti human trafficking, and anti transnational crime.

John: Fuck off.

____

John: Guess what next ? Take a look. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bali_Process . I assume that.  Rudy is Kelvin's students.  Kelvin is Miuson's students. Rudy is a soldier of Indonesia.

Me: Ok.

__

Kelvin: I'm not that bias.  I teach David how to hack the satellite.  I'd teach you as well. 

Rudy (a soldier of Indonesia): Good. 

Kelvin: However,  you must contribute something. 

Rudy: What contribution ?

Kelvin: You host a forum called Bali Process. 

Rudy: Discuss what? 

Kelvin: Discuss people smuggling, human trafficking, and transnational crime. 

Rudy: Deal.

____

.

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Kelvin and Rudy. 

Miuson : Please. They are  naive student.  They didn't learn anything from me. 

Bradley : You love naive students.  It's your own business.  I'm sick of them.  Kill them. 

Miuson : Please. 

Bradley : Kill them. Can't you hear what I say ?

Miuson : Ok. Any alternative ?

Bradley : Alternative ? Yes,. You ask them to kill people. 

___

John : Guess what happen ? Take a look. 

1) 12 people got killed in an explosion in Jakarta.

2) 25 people got killed in an aircrash of Indonesia

3) 150 people got killed in an aircrash of Indonesia.

John: Miuson "killed" 190 people of Indonesia.

______

John : Why did you kill those civilians ? They are innocent. 

Miuson : Bradley said, "Tell those naive kids to kill people. ".

John : Naive kids mean Kelvin and Rudy,   not you. 

Miuson : I on behalf of them kill people. 

John : You on behalf of them kill people.  You exempt them from killing people.  You protect them. 

Miuson : Yes,. I exempt them from killing people.  I protect them. 

John : If you represent them to kill people,  you gotta let them know. 

Miuson : They are so Naive that I'm not interested in letting them know. 



Comments