Material (57) Beslan School killing pending

https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2024/05/blog-post_16.html?m=1

.
.
Me: You say, Kelvin remotely open the build-in microphone of your cellular phone and keep recording ?
John: Yes,
Me: Take a look.  https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2023/08/lately-theres-news-that-door-of.html?m=1. It doesn't seem to be recording. 
John: Cause,  I'm not sure it's recording or live. Why? I give you an example.  It happen in 2009. My brother's legs got broken.  Later, he recover. He said to me, "".
.
Miuson : You told Bradley that William is sitting at the back row of the hall of the public lecture. He's distant from you.  You are unable to give him any instructions. 
Kelvin : That's the only way I save him.
Miuson look at the sky and take a deep sigh and say,  
Miuson : Take a look. https://wodewangzhishime.blogspot.com/2022/01/httpswodewangzhishime.html?m=1.  I kill 350 students in Beslan school.  I warned Bradley, " Don't touch Kelvin's students,  e.g., William.  They are under my shelter. ".

Comments