Material (9) m Malaysia Campus killings
.
.
John : Take a look. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Kim_Jong-nam. //. It is fake.
Me: You mean, there's not a person called Mr. Kim who got assassinated.
John: No,
.
___
.
John : The process is that Mohammed is Miuson's tudents. Mohammed is a Malaysia's soldier.
Me: Ok.
__
.
Miuson : I click a button. The system of CCTV of the airport can be controlled by me.
Mohammed (a Malaysia's soldier): Wonderful.
Miuson : I can monitor the environment and then direct you to leave a time bombs there.
.
Mohammed: However, there're CCTV evidence.
.
Miuson: Who say that? I can change them.
.
__
.
John: As you expect, Bradley would say to Miuson, "Ask Mohammed to kill people. Else, I gonna kill him.". To protect his students, Miuson would immediately kill people on behalf of his students.
Me: Did he?
John : Why not? Take a look. 1) 23 innocent students got killed. 2) 7 innocent students got killed. 3) 8 teenages got killed by a car crash. Totally, 38 teenagers got killed.
Me: Oh! God.
.
____
.
John : Why did you kill those students ?
Miuson : Bradley said, "Kill the students. ".
John : Students mean Mohammed.
Miuson : Oh! I misunderstood.
John : No, you didn't misunderstand. You pretend to misunderstand. You mean to let your students, Mohammed, live. And, meanwhile, you mean to let those non-Miuson students , die.
.
Miuson : I didn't mean that.
John : Yes, you mean that.
Comments
Post a Comment