Material (16) m Garrisa College

https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2024/10/blog-post_11.html?m=1

.

Ref: https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2023/09/me-look-at-this-articles.html?m=1

.

John: Take a look.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moyale_clashes . This news isn't thorough enough. I supplement it. I only assume that.  There's a Kenya's soldier.  His name is Geteye. "Geteye" is Miuson's students. 

Me: Ok.

.

Miuson (teacher): See this camera.  It hack the satellite of America. Through it, do you see the arm militias? Do you see the people flee to Kenya ?

Geteye: Yes,

Miuson: We can use this camera to keep them under control. 

Geteye: I've got it.

____

.

Bradley : Kill those students,  e.g., Geteye. 

Miuson : Please.  They are naive students 

Bradley: You love naive students.  It's your own business.  I'm sick of them. 

Miuson : Please. 

Bradley : Kill them all.  Can't you hear me ? 

_____

John : Guess what happen ? Take a look. Miuson killed 210 people.  70% of them are students. 

1 ) (2014) 140 students of Garrisa College got killed.. 

2) (2013) 70 clients of Westgate shopping mall got killed.

Me: Oh! God. 

____

John : Why did you kill the students of Garrisa College ?

Miuson : Bradley said, "Kill the students. ".

John : Students mean Geteye. 

Miuson : Oh! I misunderstood. 

John : No,. You didn't misunderstand.  You pretend to misunderstand.  You mean to let your students,  e.g., Geteye,  live.  And, meanwhile,  you mean to let Non-Miuson students,  e.g., the students of Garrisa College,  die. 

Miuson : I didn't mean that. 

John : Yes,.  You mean that. 


Comments