Material (52) COVID
https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2024/10/have-look_29.html
.
Ref: https://chihaukam.blogspot.com/2024/01/have-look_22.html?m=1.
.
Kelvin: John is an example. He's surveillanced by the satellite. It's educational . Look at this camera. It hack the satellite of America. Through the camera, do you see that John walk pass a car which is parked by the roadside?
Mr. Yeung (a student): Yes,.
Kelvin : Tonight, you repeat my words.
Mr. Yeung: How do I repeat your words ?
Kelvin: You go to this car and destroy the windows of it.
.
____
.
John: Repeating Kelvin's words is illegal. You gotta genuinely report the news.
Me: A genuine news report should be, "Me (Mr. Yeung) is Kelvin's student. I learn how to hack the satellite from Kelvin. ".
.
Bradley : Kill those students, e.g., Mr. Yeung.
Kelvin : Please. He only repeat my words.
Bradley : I don't care. Kill him still.
____
Miuson : You told Bradley that Mr. Yeung only repeat your words.
Kelvin : Yes, . That's the way I save him.
Miuson : You mother fucker. I let 7 millions people die COVID. Why ? I warned Bradley, " Don't try to touch Kelvin's students, e.g., Mr. Yeung. They are under my shelter. ".
Comments
Post a Comment